Monday, January 23, 2006

Seeing Light/ Journal 1

Blinding doorway

Setting sun over downtown Milwaukee

God bless America


Journal 1
How can someone have one favorite time of day. Light temperature and atmospheric conditions are continuously changing throughout a given day. For taking photographs, early in morining is my ideal time to shoot, however it is always a giant struggle for me to get up that early. When I do it is always worth it, yet I find myself shooting more in the late afternoon and early evening. I am most interested in how light changes so drastically from one part of the day to the next. These photographs capture a few of my happy light observations and alterations oflight during different times of the day.


My unmade bed and the morning light that woke me from my rest.

Light reflection melting the ice and snow from overnight.

Blur of city lights at night

The glowing sun in a window reflection.

Cityscape silhouette in the late afternoon.


Slice of golden light through the fence.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Nice work with the skyline sunset.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home